Terms & Conditions
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12 MIDDAY. CHANGES TO THESE TIMES, IF NO GUESTS ARE LEAVING OR ARRIVING ON THESE DAYS, CAN BE DISCUSSED WITH THE MANAGEMENT AND ADJUSTED IF POSSIBLE. LATE CHECK-IN AFTER 8 WILL INCUR A SMALL CHARGE.
NO GUESTS APART FROM THOSE NAMED IN THE BOOKING SHALL RESIDE AT THE VILLA OR USE THE FACILITIES . PLEASE SEE BELOW
SAFETY AND SECURITY
1.THE MAIN GATE to the house is an automatic gate. You will be given the remote control for it when you arrive. PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLOSE THE GATE immediately when you enter and exit and double check that it is closed. The gate moves very slowly. Please ensure it is closed at all times. There are further instructions regarding the gate in a folder located on a sideboard in the villa. Please keep the remote and keys secure as there will be a charge if replacement is necessary.
2. THE ALARM SYSTEM will be explained to you on your arrival. It is designed so that the verandahs can be used while the alarm is on and if the alarm is set it is triggered when leaving front and back verandahs
3. THE POOL The pool is 8ft at deep end and 4ft at shallow end. Please ensure children are supervised by an adult who can swim at all times. Please ensure that no swimming while intoxicated and no glassware is used by the pool. Also no diving. Guests must shower before entering pool to rinse off creams etc. The use of the pool is entirely at guests own risk and there is no liability on the part of the owners/management company for any injury that may result.
4. LOUVRED DOORS AND WINDOWS. Please lock all doors in the villa before you go out and half close the louvres, particularly at the front of the villa The rain which normally comes from the direction of the front of house can enter through open louvres.
5. WOOD SURFACES. All surfaces, wood floors, worktops etc are flammable. Please do not use mosquito coils. There are electrical plug ins available.
6. SLIPPERY FLOORS. Please take extra care with water from the pool as floors can be slippery when wet and when it is raining.
7. CANDLES are not allowed in the villa as there can be unexpected breezes.
Please treat the facilities and accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. It would be appreciated if the villa could be left in the state that it is met in on arrival. We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition
In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party. The cost of the odd plate or glass will not be deducted, the damage deposit is for more serious damage as in damaged wood surfaces, burn marks on wood surfaces or floor or soft furnishings, unremovable pen, hair dye stains, suntan lotion/self tanning lotion stains etc. etc.
Due to the fact there is no free garbage collection in this area, it would be appreciated if you would take your rubbish out with you and deposit it in wire baskets by the side of the roads. There will be a charge of 200TTD taken from your damage deposit if garbage is left in the villa after your departure. To this end a damage deposit of 380US /3000TTD is required and will be returned within 7 days of the end of your stay less any costs. Please report any damage immediately to the management team.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL/HOUSE RULES
No guests apart from those accepted in the reservation shall reside at the villa or use the facilities during your stay . If unauthorised guests are found residing at the villa or using the facilities without prior consent from the management/owners you may be required to vacate the villa immediately with no refund of the rental and will forfeit the damage deposit..
The villa is located in a quiet residential area, please respect the community. The cut off time for music is 11pm. Please refrain from loud music and noise that may disturb the neighbours.
Absolutely no house parties or functions are allowed without advance written permission. If excessive disturbance to neighbours is caused you may be required to vacate the villa immediately without refund.
The owners/management assume no liability for any temporary disconnection of water, electricity, internet. If any of these services are cut off we will make every effort to help.
The owners/management assume no liability for injury, accidents or death that may be sustained by the guests on or near or adjacent to the property. All use of the facilities or amenities are entirely at the guests own initiative, risk and responsibility
In the event the property is not available for use during the rental term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond our control a replacement property will be found that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the guest. If such property cannot be found and made available we will immediately return all payments made by the guest and shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this agreement.